Across the world and round the clock!
Contentra Technologies is a content services provider with a global clientele. Since its inception, Contentra has utilized the latest technological advances to enhance its capabilities in newspaper content conversion and digital content conversion. In addition, we are a full-service K–12 educational partner.
Contentra’s document management methodology and services furnish our clients with a fast and reliable alternative to their content transformation challenges. We provide customized solutions tailored to each client’s requirements based on an in-depth analysis of project specifications. Our capacity to handle large volumes of data combined with our unparalleled scalability of operations allow us to deliver projects on time and within budget. Our client base has increased rapidly, and the strong interpersonal relationships we retain are a confirmation of our core values: always put the customer first, stress teamwork, assume collective responsibility, and employ only the most appropriate resources for each task.
Established in 2005, Contentra Technologies is a fully-owned subsidiary of Planman Consulting, one of India's largest multi-interest consulting firms. Planman Consulting was founded in 1996 by the economist and India’s foremost management educator and motivational speaker, Professor Arindam Chaudhuri, and is the result of 25 years of research by academics at the Indian Institute of Planning and Management (IIPM).
Contentra’s ever-expanding capabilities and capacities in publishing services, e-publishing, and software development serve clients across the world and around the clock. Headquartered in New Delhi, India, Contentra also has a North American operational facility in Cincinnati, Ohio, customer service offices in Brussels and Singapore, and delivery centers in New Delhi and Cincinnati. With our committed, skilled workforce of more than 500, ISO-certified processes and 24/7 account accessibility, Contentra continues to expand our services portfolio to meet the ever-increasing requirements of our growing list of clients.
- Anne Kaske Joins Contentra Technologies’ as Editorial Director – Reading/Language Arts
- Nathan Edwards Joins Contentra Technologies’ as Editorial Director—Science
- Bill Faber Joins Contentra Technologies’ Executive Team
- Contentra Technologies joins FIBEP as a provisional associate member
- Content transformation leader announces the adoption of a new identity
- Planman rebrands as Contentra Technology
- Living with digital products and multiplatform e-deliverables - market transformation equals challenges and opportunities
- Contentra Technologies expands services to support higher education products
- Planman Technologies launches new division
- Contentra Technologies appoints Ella Hanna as director of business development
- Contentra Technologies wins digitization tender from National Library of Norway
- Contentra Technologies converts the entire books & journals backlist for John Benjamins publishing company
- Contentra Technologies joins hands with Strictly Spanish
- Contentra Technologies - expands US office and presence
- Transforming content for tomorrow
- Multi format reader player application launched at CSUN 2011, San Diego
- Champions of the XML workflow: content services in India
- More on creative services outsourcing
Contentra Technologies is a fast-growing, knowledge-based company that helps its global client base to maximize the performance of their people, processes, and systems.
Our work culture is open and informal, where team-based cooperation and ideas are respected and encouraged, and diligence is rewarded. We work, learn, and grow with the top professionals in the industry. The company is known for its positive attitude toward employees, excellent working conditions, and diversity in the workplace.
Contentra believes that individual learning is accelerated when collective knowledge and experience are shared in a team environment that is stimulating, challenging, and fun. We reward people for meritorious performance, both individually and for collective work as a team.
Even with all the state-of-the-art technology, it is the people who make the difference. We will provide you with a platform to earn, learn, and grow. We value diversity, integrity, and creativity. If you share these ideals and are committed to excellence, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
View Current Openings
Please fill in the form below for further inquiries. *Marked fields are mandatory
Contentra Technologies India Pvt Ltd
D-103 Okhla Industrial Area, Phase - 1
New Delhi - 110020
Phone: (011) 4000 5900
Contentra Technologies, Inc.
110 Boggs Lane, Suite 100
Cincinnati, Ohio 45246
Phone: 513-376-8370 (Office)